Saturday, January 22, 2022

 Once Upon a Time...

Once upon a time I was a blogger. It started some 15 years ago as a way to stay connected with my family in Japan as I was in CA waiting on the birth of my first grandchild. 

Wait... Slow down... How can I possibly have a 15 year old grandson?!? TWITCH!!

Anyway, back to reality. I do have a 15 yo grandson, as well as, a soon to be 14yo granddaughter, an 11 yo granddaughter, a 3 yo granddaughter, an a coming soon granddaughter. My older 2 children live in the U.S. My younger 2 still live at home, but they are no longer in school, rather they have entered into their adult lives. I'm older, and hopefully a little wiser. I am definitely grayer! 

In retrospect, I was a blogger back when Xanga was a thriving blogging community. Back before I knew what Facebook was. YEAH - way back when. Then after Xanga changed everything, I tried blogging here, but to be honest I was in mourning for the Xanga community. I just couldn't get into this new platform. I had also gotten into Facebook, so my blog went the way of the bison. 

Recently, I've been thinking about the good old days when I used to blog and decided to see if my old blog still existed. I have been craving an outlet for thoughts and emotions. A place where, LORD willing, I won't get "fact checked" for posting something that doesn't fit the liberal narrative. So here goes. Anyone out there care to come along for the ride?

2 comments:

Unknown said...


a good snowy morning here in northern IN. Good to hear from you. Way back when, I wasn't a gramma either. Now, I have 6 with a 7th by adoption on hold. I wasn't a widow either...

Unknown said...

sorry about that... did not mean to be anonymous. I thought that since they had my email that they had my name as well. Looking forward to having a good day (if I can get out the driveway... I should have no problem. My son is coming over to take me to church.
Susanna
and just how do I post with my name included?