Saturday, October 15, 2016

Speedy

Life is full of growing and changing... I know this.  However sometimes those growth spurts smack me in the face.  Today, on Facebook memories, I saw this video from 6 years ago.

I cannot figure out how to get the actual video clip, but here is the link.  Go ahead, check it out.  I'll wait...

Now here is a video clip from this week.

video


See the difference?!?

Joshy is also really enjoying his stander.

video


Along with these changes are also changes in appetite.  Recently he has been eating like a teenage boy, well, in a Joshy sort of way.  He still would be hard pressed to eat as much as a typical toddler, but he is now eating more than a typical infant!

Life changes.  Changes can be good.  Changes can be exciting!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

The video clip for this week didn't work for me 😨