Today is my Fitbit Anniversary! A year ago today, Jerry surprised me with an early anniversary / birthday gift - a Fitbit. To a woman trying to get healthy, this was a wonderful gift. Bitty & I formed a wonderful friendship and have been together 24/7 since.
In one year, I have:
- Taken 2,367,206 steps
- Walked a total of 1,082 miles
- Climbed 6005 floors
- Lost 10kg /22#, making a 3 year total of 26kg / 57#
- Climbed a mountain - something I couldn't have done a year ago.
- Walked a 12k race and plan to walk in 2 or 3 races this fall.
- I have become hooked on walking!
Today was Cancer Center checkup for Josh. When I stop and look at stats from last year vs stats from this year it is much easier to see that in one year he has made a lot of progress.
In one year, Joshua has:
- Gone from being transfusion dependent to being transfusion independent!
- Gone from weekly checkups to biweekly and as of today checkups every 3-4 weeks!
- His baby blood cells are starting to respond. They have a way to go yet, but they are finally holding their own and starting to move in the right direction!!
One month graph (June / July 2013):
One year graph (July 2012 ~ 2013):
The doctor even said today, that if levels stay good (& LORD willing keep improving) Joshy won't need a bone marrow test this fall!!
It has been quite the year in the health department around here!